8/16/09

A story that left me with a smile =)


"I'm not exactly the most prepared person and I usually never remember to carry an umbrella. I was walking to class one day when suddenly a summer rainstorm started. Somehow, on this occasion, I actually happened to have an umbrella and it was my favorite color too, hot pink! I smiled as I walked on in the sloshing rain, enjoying myself in my dry haven, thinking happily that “I've got it all together today." That's when I saw her. She was walking near the admission office and had a bag slung over her shoulder with some papers in her hand. But, what caught my eye was the beautiful baby girl she was holding in her arms, desperately trying to shield her from the downpour. Another day when I didn’t have an umbrella! I proudly went to class with dripping hair and wet clothes. Some things are just more important." -- brandimcline

3 comments:

Asmaa said...

Do I know you :), Barney :)

Bateekha said...

haha yes that's me !
didn't know you have a blog ya Asmaa :)

Asmaa said...

as you can see, trying to post but am a lazy one, lazy writer and lazy blogger :)