7/26/09

Thinking...at the wrong time!


I hate it. I hate it when I can’t get myself to sleep. Not that I’m not tired or anything. I’m dead tired right now so I went to lie in my bed, and I closed my eyes to get some sleep. And suddenly, those weird thoughts started spreading inside my head…

”hmmm, what if seven years ago, I had reacted to this situation differently, how would the world be a better place today?”

WHAT? WHY ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT THAT NOW, AND WHO CARES ABOUT THE WORLD ANYWAY!?

And then another thought would come up

“oooh I wonder how it feels like sleeping on the other side of the bed”

“I miss her sooooo much”

“How will I change the world?”

And now an image comes up

*a picture of me smiling with a lot of fans surrounding me thanking me for changing their lives, and there’s media everywhere to cover this event*

“I messed up that interview today, duuuh I always mess things up”

“I wonder if there’s someone out there thinking about me :)”

“maybe next time I see him I should slap him on the face”

“I need to go shopping for next week’s camp”

“slippers….yes! I need new slippers!”

“Am I still awake?”

OH YES YOU ARE! STOP THE STUPID THOUGHTS PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK. YOU DON’T USUALLY THINK THROUGHOUT THE DAY AND NOW IT’S SUDDENLY TIME TO THINK!?

Oh sorry. I hate it. I really do. I can’t stop the thoughts inside my head whenever I close my eyes. As if by closing my eyes, I’m unlocking the door to my wondering mind..hmmm, maybe I should start considering spending the rest of my life with my eyes closed, this will help me think more!

Argh! I need to go back to bed..

No comments: