8/18/09

The good old days..


Oh how I miss those days! those good old days :) my childhood.....Although I don't remember exactly if it was a happy or a sad one, but I sure remember that it wasn't full of all this drama I'm living in right now. I miss life back then. I miss how simple it was. I miss how my biggest worries was how I was going to dig under my bedroom and have a secret laboratory :) and thinking for weeks whether I should tell my sister about it or just keep it as my ultimate secret. I miss how everyone would look at me and smile, cuz I'm just another child who has no idea what' they're going to face in the future. I miss my dreams and aspirations. I miss how I wasn't scared to try new things. I miss how everything seemed much simpler and how life seemed more fun. I miss being irresponsible, dependent, and worry-free. Oh how I miss being a child.....

4 comments:

Asmaa said...

try achieving your childhood dreams, try doing some of the things you used to do when you were young

watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5_MqicxSo

Randy Pausch Last Lecture: Achieving Your Childhood Dreams

Asmaa said...

i miss those days too... wi lessa...

Bateekha said...

Oh my God! I was just watching this video yesterday!!!!! Unbelievably inspiring! Thank you for sharing it though :) and for your encouragement :)

Yasmine said...

wallahy so very true! the good old days, I really do miss them =( bs yalla these aren't that bad lol lessa 7agat 7elwa bete7sal =D et3araft 3aleiki 9a7 ;)
w randy pausch's lecture is amazing! and his book too! Very very inspiring!