1/25/10

Growing Up .... Freaking Out!


My final semester at AUC is almost starting, and I AM FREAKING OUT! Suddenly, I don’t want to graduate. Nope, it doesn’t feel like the right thing for me now. I have no idea where I want to go next. Suddenly, all the dreams I had seem so far away, so unreachable. Watching all the people I knew graduated, is worrying me even more. They’re all complaining about how real life is harder than it seemed, and how they wish to go back to college. That’s another thing that’s troubling me, did I make the best out of those years I spent in college? or did I just go through each day, hoping that all this could end and that I can graduate and start all the fun? I wish I could stop time, sit, and think deeply about all that. I wish I could start over. I wish someone can tell me where to go and what's the right thing to do.

No comments: