10/13/12

Leave me alone, to envy ..

Listening to POTF - Where to draw the line: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf1oFZdXMX0

and getting captivated ..

I'm tired and sick of myself, or is it tired of being sick of myself?

"What does tomorrow want from me?"

Well, what does today want?! How about figuring that out first. What do the days, weeks, months, and years want from me?

I'm tired, that is I'm sure of.

I'm envious too. I envy those who firmly believe. Not necessarily believe in things I believe in. Do I even believe?

Leave me alone, to envy . . .

Those who don't believe in a God, and firmly believe they're right.
Those who believe in fiction more than non-fiction, and live their lives delving in novels.
Those who believe in love, and would do the most insane things for its sake.
Those who believe this world can be a better place, and firmly believe they can be a part of that change.

I wish, oh how I wish I had even one thing to *believe* in with all my heart, to live for with all my being, to argue about against the whole world, to not mind dying for, . . .

Leave me alone, to envy . . .

No comments: